Economic Sustainability – Our dream is that every person in America can live the American dream. Every person will have equal opportunity to achieve economic success, sustainability, and financial security.
Economic Development Committee – Joe Robinson email@example.com
The Committee on Economic Development shall implement local efforts and support national programs to preserve and expand economic empowerment among African Americans and communities of color by:
1. Researching and establishing relationships with private and public entities.
2. Supporting the work of the National office in monitoring the progress and activity of private and public entities designated by national programs.
3. Implementing local efforts to promote the growth of business ownership.
4. Increasing employment and job creation.
5. Encouraging business development and home ownership.
6. Avail yourself to the Public Relations Committee Chair for the local press: newspaper, radio, television and other media.
7. Provide news or publicity stories to the Branch PR Chair and President to keep the public informed of current programs and issues.
Labor & Industry Committee – Isaline Boyd Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEK WAYS TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMIC STATUS OF MINORITY GROUPS BY:
1. Working to eliminate discriminatory employment practices in industry and government, wage differentials based on race, unequal opportunities for training, promotion and unfair dismissals.
2. Encourage a greater participation in the trade union movement.
3. Working to end discriminatory practices in labor unions.
4. Securing the enactment of state and federal fair employment practices legislation.
5. Working for improved opportunities in vocational and apprenticeship training.